Kirchner participation confirmedMay 20, 2011 at 5:46 pm | Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment
Tags: Accelorators, Angel Investors, Incubators, Innovation, Network Analysis, Ontario, Research, Social Media, Startups, Technology, VC
OCTIE welcomes the participation of Kirchner Private Capital Group.
Over 26 years Kirchner Private Capital Group has become one of North America’s leading boutique groups focused on all aspects of small and medium enterprises (SMEs). In their capacity as advisors, partners, principals, and agents they work in conjunction with SMEs and their investors.
They capitalize on the unique operational experience of their professionals, each of whom are selected for their extensive backgrounds running private and public companies. The group seeks to identify and address niches in private capital while operating at a boutique scale. They are constantly innovating to enhance their value proposition and service delivery. They enter into strategic relationships to extend the breadth and depth of their involvement and actively exploit synergies amongst the individuals within their member companies.
Their first-hand knowledge as operators, managers, partners, and investors means they bring a multi dimensional understanding of private capital to every engagement. In any given situation they have an operational perspective on the objectives of each party and can advise/act accordingly. Often this produces a more favorable outcome for all parties. Their range of backgrounds gives them the ability to rapidly cross-fertilize ideas, needs, and opportunities.
With their longstanding work in multiple facets of private capital they have access to a wide network of buyers, sellers, investors, and strategic partners. The majority of their work consists of repeat engagements with institutions, general partners, and limited partners. They have continuing relationships with individual influencers at senior levels of private capital management.
Simply put, they offer one-stop shopping. Their depth gives them the ability to mix/match skills and experience with needs/opportunities as they arise. Their breadth enables seamless execution for evolving circumstances. Their collective experience means they draw their wisdom from real transactions, validated by prior successes.
The team of experts includes:
Kirchner, W.B. “Bud”
Leave a Comment »
Ontario Cross-border Technology Innovation Ecosystem Study
Are you a Founder, Advisor, Investor or Service Provider?
The study will help you understand how your network can better be utilized and grown to result in start-up funding success.
If you are or have advised, founded, consulted, invested in or provided a service to atleast one Ontario based technology/media start-up over the last five years, please fill out and share our survey: http://bit.ly/pQENCd.
A copy of the final report will be sent to you.
- Canada’s VC Blueprint: Review in Global Context with Olav Sorenson, Yale School of Management
- Coral CEA and the Digital Media Zone build on an ecosystem to expand Ontario’s software capabilities
- PricewaterhouseCoopers participation confirmed
- GrandBanks Capital participation confirmed
- FreshBooks participation confirmed
- RT @AlexOverwijk: Interested in spiralling your math course -join me and @MrSoclassroom tonight teachontario.ca/events/1417 #teachontario #tvo… 5 days ago
- RT @markrmcqueen: .@Shopify is trading above C$95, less than two years after its US$17/share #IPO. #Ottawa 1 week ago
- RT @gfearnall: Great momentum for @WaveHQ as they continue to simplify accounting for small business #BDCfintech. Valued partner of @OnDec… 2 weeks ago
- RT @PoolPartners: Join us on May 30-31 at the Deep Technology Exchange, connecting #cdntech to Chinese growth capital https://t.co/s1QvhIkN… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cdlingHQ: @N_Clermont @stephanecardin twitter.com/GuidoKerkhof/s… 4 weeks ago