Simpleafy participation confirmedMay 20, 2011 at 5:26 pm | Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment
Tags: Accelorators, Angel Investors, Incubators, Innovation, Network Analysis, Ontario, Research, Social Media, Startups, Technology, VC
OCTIE welcomes the participation of Simpleafy.
Simpleafy is a Data Intelligence Platform that aggregates data streams from various utility assets to provide powerful analytics that utilities need to reduce the cost of distributing energy, drive energy efficiency and system reliability, and deliver a high quality of service to their customers.
Simpleafy is a Smart Grid software company based in Toronto. The company was founded by a team of software veterans who have worked in engineering and product management roles at market leading companies such as Microsoft and Apple.
They started Simpleafy because they were passionate about energy efficiency. Their mission is to power a smart, energy efficient, and sustainable future. They aspire to help build a world in which reducing our environmental footprint becomes a delightful experience. A world in which making eco-friendly choices is also their most economically viable option. A world in which being smarter about how we use energy is effortless.
Leave a Comment »
Ontario Cross-border Technology Innovation Ecosystem Study
Are you a Founder, Advisor, Investor or Service Provider?
The study will help you understand how your network can better be utilized and grown to result in start-up funding success.
If you are or have advised, founded, consulted, invested in or provided a service to atleast one Ontario based technology/media start-up over the last five years, please fill out and share our survey: http://bit.ly/pQENCd.
A copy of the final report will be sent to you.
- Canada’s VC Blueprint: Review in Global Context with Olav Sorenson, Yale School of Management
- Coral CEA and the Digital Media Zone build on an ecosystem to expand Ontario’s software capabilities
- PricewaterhouseCoopers participation confirmed
- GrandBanks Capital participation confirmed
- FreshBooks participation confirmed
- RT @AlexOverwijk: Interested in spiralling your math course -join me and @MrSoclassroom tonight teachontario.ca/events/1417 #teachontario #tvo… 5 days ago
- RT @markrmcqueen: .@Shopify is trading above C$95, less than two years after its US$17/share #IPO. #Ottawa 1 week ago
- RT @gfearnall: Great momentum for @WaveHQ as they continue to simplify accounting for small business #BDCfintech. Valued partner of @OnDec… 2 weeks ago
- RT @PoolPartners: Join us on May 30-31 at the Deep Technology Exchange, connecting #cdntech to Chinese growth capital https://t.co/s1QvhIkN… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cdlingHQ: @N_Clermont @stephanecardin twitter.com/GuidoKerkhof/s… 4 weeks ago