US MAC participation confirmedMay 22, 2011 at 9:18 pm | Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment
Tags: Accelorators, Angel Investors, Incubators, Innovation, Network Analysis, Ontario, Research, Social Media, Startups, Technology, VC
OCTIE welcomes the participation of the US Market Access Center.
The US Market Access Center (US MAC) is the leading trade gateway into the United States for international companies. The US MAC specializes in cost-effective US market entry for small to mid-sized, high-growth technology and life science companies planning to expand their marketing reach to the United States. The US MAC offers marketing and business consulting services as well as office space in a dynamic, international business environment.
The US MAC team is comprised of top notch marketing and sales consultants including former CEO’s and Marketing VP’s of both public and early stage high-growth technology companies, former Gartner Group Vice Presidents, and market experts in a range of technology industries from wireless infrastructure to healthcare services to enterprise software. This highly qualified, highly connected team offers market assessments, market strategy reports, and customer acquisition services.
Once a company has made the decision to open a US office, the US MAC offers US Home Offices, which are fully furnished executive office space in San Jose, the center of Silicon Valley. Offices are expandable and available on a month to month lease and include everything a company needs to get started quickly and affordably in the US including access to all the resources and services providers required to launch business in the US.
The team includes a large number of industry experts including:
Omar Mencin, President
Alfredo Coppola, Director, Business Development
Jennifer Ly, Operations Manager
Peter Darling, Business Development Consultant
James Ferguson, Associate
Leave a Comment »
Ontario Cross-border Technology Innovation Ecosystem Study
Are you a Founder, Advisor, Investor or Service Provider?
The study will help you understand how your network can better be utilized and grown to result in start-up funding success.
If you are or have advised, founded, consulted, invested in or provided a service to atleast one Ontario based technology/media start-up over the last five years, please fill out and share our survey: http://bit.ly/pQENCd.
A copy of the final report will be sent to you.
- Canada’s VC Blueprint: Review in Global Context with Olav Sorenson, Yale School of Management
- Coral CEA and the Digital Media Zone build on an ecosystem to expand Ontario’s software capabilities
- PricewaterhouseCoopers participation confirmed
- GrandBanks Capital participation confirmed
- FreshBooks participation confirmed
- RT @AlexOverwijk: Interested in spiralling your math course -join me and @MrSoclassroom tonight teachontario.ca/events/1417 #teachontario #tvo… 5 days ago
- RT @markrmcqueen: .@Shopify is trading above C$95, less than two years after its US$17/share #IPO. #Ottawa 1 week ago
- RT @gfearnall: Great momentum for @WaveHQ as they continue to simplify accounting for small business #BDCfintech. Valued partner of @OnDec… 2 weeks ago
- RT @PoolPartners: Join us on May 30-31 at the Deep Technology Exchange, connecting #cdntech to Chinese growth capital https://t.co/s1QvhIkN… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cdlingHQ: @N_Clermont @stephanecardin twitter.com/GuidoKerkhof/s… 4 weeks ago