ICTC participation confirmedJune 3, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment
Tags: Accelorators, Angel Investors, Incubators, Innovation, Network Analysis, Ontario, Research, Social Media, Startups, Technology, VC
OCTIE welcomes the participation of the Information and Communications Technology Council (ICTC).
A not-for-profit sector council, the Information and Communications Technology Council (ICTC), strives to create a prepared, diverse and highly educated Canadian ICT industry and workforce. ICTC is a catalyst for change, pushing for innovations that will provide standards, labour market intelligence, career pathways and immigration for the Canadian ICT industry, educators and governments. We forge partnerships that will help develop the quantity and quality of ICT professionals needed to maintain and improve Canada’s position as a leader in the global marketplace.
To achieve these goals, ICTC focuses on five main areas that are proven building blocks for a healthy, successful and forward-looking sector:
Standards and Certification
Labour Market Intelligence
The ICTC Board of Directors include:
Faye West, ICTC Chair
Keith A. Sinclair, ICTC Vice Chair
Tom Keenan, ICTC Secretary
Dave O’Leary, Chair National Council of Deans of Information Technology
Catherine Aczel Boivie
George R. Comrie
Leave a Comment »
Ontario Cross-border Technology Innovation Ecosystem Study
Are you a Founder, Advisor, Investor or Service Provider?
The study will help you understand how your network can better be utilized and grown to result in start-up funding success.
If you are or have advised, founded, consulted, invested in or provided a service to atleast one Ontario based technology/media start-up over the last five years, please fill out and share our survey: http://bit.ly/pQENCd.
A copy of the final report will be sent to you.
- Canada’s VC Blueprint: Review in Global Context with Olav Sorenson, Yale School of Management
- Coral CEA and the Digital Media Zone build on an ecosystem to expand Ontario’s software capabilities
- PricewaterhouseCoopers participation confirmed
- GrandBanks Capital participation confirmed
- FreshBooks participation confirmed
- RT @AlexOverwijk: Interested in spiralling your math course -join me and @MrSoclassroom tonight teachontario.ca/events/1417 #teachontario #tvo… 5 days ago
- RT @markrmcqueen: .@Shopify is trading above C$95, less than two years after its US$17/share #IPO. #Ottawa 1 week ago
- RT @gfearnall: Great momentum for @WaveHQ as they continue to simplify accounting for small business #BDCfintech. Valued partner of @OnDec… 2 weeks ago
- RT @PoolPartners: Join us on May 30-31 at the Deep Technology Exchange, connecting #cdntech to Chinese growth capital https://t.co/s1QvhIkN… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cdlingHQ: @N_Clermont @stephanecardin twitter.com/GuidoKerkhof/s… 4 weeks ago