ClearFit participation confirmedJune 16, 2011 at 11:38 pm | Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment
Tags: Accelorators, Angel Investors, Incubators, Innovation, Network Analysis, Ontario, Research, Social Media, Startups, Technology, VC
OCTIE welcomes the participation of ClearFit.
ClearFit was founded by Ben Baldwin and is the only online solution that makes it easy for anyone to find and hire the best person. They created an app that fixes hiring.
Hiring is broken. Hiring success and employee retention hasn’t improved in the last 30 years, in spite of all the innovation. In particular, most small businesses still don’t know how to find employees who fit, or how to hire accurately and legally. They waste a lot of time guessing — and about half of the time, they make hiring mistakes really that damage their business.
So they created ClearFit to make finding employees who fit quick and easy!
The core of their application is a patented engine that takes 5 minutes to set-up and is proven to predict employment success 5x better than traditional hiring methods. Over 1,800 businesses use ClearFit to find employees with the right cultural fit and experience, including their hiring report with personalized job interview questions and answers that make hiring easy for anyone.
Leave a Comment »
Ontario Cross-border Technology Innovation Ecosystem Study
Are you a Founder, Advisor, Investor or Service Provider?
The study will help you understand how your network can better be utilized and grown to result in start-up funding success.
If you are or have advised, founded, consulted, invested in or provided a service to atleast one Ontario based technology/media start-up over the last five years, please fill out and share our survey: http://bit.ly/pQENCd.
A copy of the final report will be sent to you.
- Canada’s VC Blueprint: Review in Global Context with Olav Sorenson, Yale School of Management
- Coral CEA and the Digital Media Zone build on an ecosystem to expand Ontario’s software capabilities
- PricewaterhouseCoopers participation confirmed
- GrandBanks Capital participation confirmed
- FreshBooks participation confirmed
- RT @AlexOverwijk: Interested in spiralling your math course -join me and @MrSoclassroom tonight teachontario.ca/events/1417 #teachontario #tvo… 5 days ago
- RT @markrmcqueen: .@Shopify is trading above C$95, less than two years after its US$17/share #IPO. #Ottawa 1 week ago
- RT @gfearnall: Great momentum for @WaveHQ as they continue to simplify accounting for small business #BDCfintech. Valued partner of @OnDec… 2 weeks ago
- RT @PoolPartners: Join us on May 30-31 at the Deep Technology Exchange, connecting #cdntech to Chinese growth capital https://t.co/s1QvhIkN… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cdlingHQ: @N_Clermont @stephanecardin twitter.com/GuidoKerkhof/s… 4 weeks ago