Techvibes participation confirmedJuly 13, 2011 at 2:19 am | Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment
Tags: Accelorators, Angel Investors, Incubators, Innovation, Network Analysis, Ontario, Research, Social Media, Startups, Technology, VC
OCTIE welcomes the participation of Techvibes.
Techvibes.com is a hyperlocal technology blog, events calendar, job board, and company directory. With more than 200,000 visitors and over 375,000 pageviews every month, Techvibes attracts a broad audience with the power of hyper-local focus.
Spanning across ten major cities in Canada, Techvibes engages its vast community of readers through breaking news, local events and jobs, and proactive social media integration.
Techvibes growing site is an invaluable tool for venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, and trendsetters in the tech industry. Also popular with bloggers, journalists, authors, and social networkers, Techvibes is a truly influential resource.
Robert Lewis is the president and editor-in-chief of Techvibes.
The OCTIE survey pilot will be launched through TechVibes, one of the most widely followed blogs on start-up activity. We would like to thank TechVibes for all their help and we hope that the survey will reach enough people to get enough insight into the community to validate the study design and survey, however, we need the support of everyone in the ecosystem to make that happen.
Leave a Comment »
Ontario Cross-border Technology Innovation Ecosystem Study
Are you a Founder, Advisor, Investor or Service Provider?
The study will help you understand how your network can better be utilized and grown to result in start-up funding success.
If you are or have advised, founded, consulted, invested in or provided a service to atleast one Ontario based technology/media start-up over the last five years, please fill out and share our survey: http://bit.ly/pQENCd.
A copy of the final report will be sent to you.
- Canada’s VC Blueprint: Review in Global Context with Olav Sorenson, Yale School of Management
- Coral CEA and the Digital Media Zone build on an ecosystem to expand Ontario’s software capabilities
- PricewaterhouseCoopers participation confirmed
- GrandBanks Capital participation confirmed
- FreshBooks participation confirmed
- RT @AlexOverwijk: Interested in spiralling your math course -join me and @MrSoclassroom tonight teachontario.ca/events/1417 #teachontario #tvo… 5 days ago
- RT @markrmcqueen: .@Shopify is trading above C$95, less than two years after its US$17/share #IPO. #Ottawa 1 week ago
- RT @gfearnall: Great momentum for @WaveHQ as they continue to simplify accounting for small business #BDCfintech. Valued partner of @OnDec… 2 weeks ago
- RT @PoolPartners: Join us on May 30-31 at the Deep Technology Exchange, connecting #cdntech to Chinese growth capital https://t.co/s1QvhIkN… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cdlingHQ: @N_Clermont @stephanecardin twitter.com/GuidoKerkhof/s… 4 weeks ago