ScribbleLive participation confirmedJuly 15, 2011 at 2:48 am | Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment
Tags: Accelorators, Angel Investors, Incubators, Innovation, Network Analysis, Ontario, Research, Social Media, Startups, Technology, VC
OCTIE welcomes the participation of ScribbleLive.
ScribbleLive is a groundbreaking content delivery platform that gives the new web generation what they want – news now.
In 2008, the founders of ScribbleLive set out to give every broadband user the chance to write the first draft of history and publish it on the web in real-time. With expertise in web media and a passion for the culture of now, they focused on simplifying the live-publishing process.
Today, ScribbleLive is partnered with Rogers Ventures and has become the preeminent live content management system for media and news organizations. This web start-up has been named “the future of online journalism” by The National Post and has broken new ground in content delivery software. ScribbleLive continues to grow with every client, building real-time strategies for businesses with web revenue objectives.
Without flaws and without delays, ScribbleLive enables real-time journalism and audience engagement. You always have full editorial power and reader retention within your branded web site and everything you do is live. Think of it as “live-to-air” for the web. With the immediacy of Twitter and the professional control of a CMS, you can maximize the impact of your brand and/or your advertisers.
Publish Live or Perish
Simply put, the broadband consumer demands real-time content. If you’re not hitting the web within seconds of a newsbreak, or a major event, then you’re behind the competition. ScribbleLive works alongside your existing CMS to enable real-time journalism and audience engagement quickly and easily.
Put Your Money Where Your Brand is
ScribbleLive can be completely tailored to your specific business needs. It can be powerful enough to handle thousands of viewers, have the look and feel of your brand, engage web and mobile users worldwide and best of all, keep everything happening on your own web property.
Monetize Your Real-Time Content
With every real-time post, you’re driving valuable traffic back to your own site. ScribbleLive has been proven to generate revenue through not only traditional online ad models, but also through event sponsorship sales. By continually engaging your audience and inviting them back for more live content, your revenue potential is limitless.
Proof is in the Live Publishing
ScribbleLive has been tried and tested by benchmark organizations like Reuters and Hearst Television and has been the lightning rod for such events as the iPad Launch and the Red Bull Air Races. National media companies like The Score and CityTV have used ScribbleLive to successfully engage their audiences in real-time.
The ScribbleLive team includes:
Michael De Monte, CEO
Jonathan Keebler, CTO
Leave a Comment »
Ontario Cross-border Technology Innovation Ecosystem Study
Are you a Founder, Advisor, Investor or Service Provider?
The study will help you understand how your network can better be utilized and grown to result in start-up funding success.
If you are or have advised, founded, consulted, invested in or provided a service to atleast one Ontario based technology/media start-up over the last five years, please fill out and share our survey: http://bit.ly/pQENCd.
A copy of the final report will be sent to you.
- Canada’s VC Blueprint: Review in Global Context with Olav Sorenson, Yale School of Management
- Coral CEA and the Digital Media Zone build on an ecosystem to expand Ontario’s software capabilities
- PricewaterhouseCoopers participation confirmed
- GrandBanks Capital participation confirmed
- FreshBooks participation confirmed
- RT @AlexOverwijk: Interested in spiralling your math course -join me and @MrSoclassroom tonight teachontario.ca/events/1417 #teachontario #tvo… 5 days ago
- RT @markrmcqueen: .@Shopify is trading above C$95, less than two years after its US$17/share #IPO. #Ottawa 1 week ago
- RT @gfearnall: Great momentum for @WaveHQ as they continue to simplify accounting for small business #BDCfintech. Valued partner of @OnDec… 2 weeks ago
- RT @PoolPartners: Join us on May 30-31 at the Deep Technology Exchange, connecting #cdntech to Chinese growth capital https://t.co/s1QvhIkN… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cdlingHQ: @N_Clermont @stephanecardin twitter.com/GuidoKerkhof/s… 4 weeks ago