Pilot launched!July 27, 2011 at 7:52 pm | Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment
Tags: Accelorators, Angel Investors, Incubators, Innovation, Network Analysis, Ontario, Research, Social Media, Startups, Technology, VC
The OCTIE team is ready for its first release to Ontario’s most important innovators!
The survey will be tested on a pilot group for up to 2 weeks to test the theories and methodology. Once the initial findings have been analyized, and any required revision are made, the survey will then be distributed through the rest of our growing list of participating stakeholders.
Thank you! To all the participating stakeholders for their ongoing support. At this point, we would like to extend invitation to any other individuals and organizations who would like to join as a participating stakeholder. Participation is free and every respondent will receive a report on the study findings. If you see any important hubs in the ecosystem missing from our list, feel free to make an introduction via salnaib at ryerson dot com.
The more people that fill out the survey, the better for everyone.
At some point over the next few days, please:
– fill out the survey! It will benefit everyone, and,
– forward the survey link to your networks, particularly those outside of Canada who help commercialize Ontario innovation.
I would also like to thank the rest of the OCTIE team for their hard work and dedication.
Leave a Comment »
Ontario Cross-border Technology Innovation Ecosystem Study
Are you a Founder, Advisor, Investor or Service Provider?
The study will help you understand how your network can better be utilized and grown to result in start-up funding success.
If you are or have advised, founded, consulted, invested in or provided a service to atleast one Ontario based technology/media start-up over the last five years, please fill out and share our survey: http://bit.ly/pQENCd.
A copy of the final report will be sent to you.
- Canada’s VC Blueprint: Review in Global Context with Olav Sorenson, Yale School of Management
- Coral CEA and the Digital Media Zone build on an ecosystem to expand Ontario’s software capabilities
- PricewaterhouseCoopers participation confirmed
- GrandBanks Capital participation confirmed
- FreshBooks participation confirmed
- RT @AlexOverwijk: Interested in spiralling your math course -join me and @MrSoclassroom tonight teachontario.ca/events/1417 #teachontario #tvo… 5 days ago
- RT @markrmcqueen: .@Shopify is trading above C$95, less than two years after its US$17/share #IPO. #Ottawa 1 week ago
- RT @gfearnall: Great momentum for @WaveHQ as they continue to simplify accounting for small business #BDCfintech. Valued partner of @OnDec… 2 weeks ago
- RT @PoolPartners: Join us on May 30-31 at the Deep Technology Exchange, connecting #cdntech to Chinese growth capital https://t.co/s1QvhIkN… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cdlingHQ: @N_Clermont @stephanecardin twitter.com/GuidoKerkhof/s… 4 weeks ago