Cisco participation confirmedAugust 8, 2011 at 11:19 pm | Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment
Tags: Accelorators, Angel Investors, Incubators, Innovation, Network Analysis, Ontario, Research, Social Media, Startups, Technology, VC
OCTIE welcomes the participation of Cisco Systems.
Founded in 1984, Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in Internet Protocol-based (IP) networking for the Internet. Today, networks are an essential part of business, education, government and home communications, and Cisco IP networking solutions are the foundation of these networks. Cisco hardware, software and service offerings are used to create Internet solutions that allow individuals, companies and countries to increase productivity, improve customer satisfaction and strengthen competitive advantage. Over time, Cisco has evolved from Enterprise and Service Provider solutions to addressing customer needs in many other segments including Small, Consumer and Commercial. Application Networking, Data Center, Digital Media, IPICS, Mobility, Security, Storage Networking, TelePresence, Unified Communications, Video and Virtualization comprise Cisco’s roster of advanced technologies.
Cisco has shaped the future of the Internet by creating value and opportunity for our customers, employees, investors and ecosystem partners and has become the worldwide leader in networking – transforming how people connect, communicate and collaborate, a key element of Cisco’s culture. Making the world a smaller place through technology and using it to enhance life experiences is what Cisco refers to as the “Human Network” – a place where everyone is connected.
With approximately 1,200 employees across the country, Cisco Canada is committed to serving their customers and partners in every province and territory.
Leave a Comment »
Ontario Cross-border Technology Innovation Ecosystem Study
Are you a Founder, Advisor, Investor or Service Provider?
The study will help you understand how your network can better be utilized and grown to result in start-up funding success.
If you are or have advised, founded, consulted, invested in or provided a service to atleast one Ontario based technology/media start-up over the last five years, please fill out and share our survey: http://bit.ly/pQENCd.
A copy of the final report will be sent to you.
- Canada’s VC Blueprint: Review in Global Context with Olav Sorenson, Yale School of Management
- Coral CEA and the Digital Media Zone build on an ecosystem to expand Ontario’s software capabilities
- PricewaterhouseCoopers participation confirmed
- GrandBanks Capital participation confirmed
- FreshBooks participation confirmed
- RT @AlexOverwijk: Interested in spiralling your math course -join me and @MrSoclassroom tonight teachontario.ca/events/1417 #teachontario #tvo… 5 days ago
- RT @markrmcqueen: .@Shopify is trading above C$95, less than two years after its US$17/share #IPO. #Ottawa 1 week ago
- RT @gfearnall: Great momentum for @WaveHQ as they continue to simplify accounting for small business #BDCfintech. Valued partner of @OnDec… 2 weeks ago
- RT @PoolPartners: Join us on May 30-31 at the Deep Technology Exchange, connecting #cdntech to Chinese growth capital https://t.co/s1QvhIkN… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cdlingHQ: @N_Clermont @stephanecardin twitter.com/GuidoKerkhof/s… 4 weeks ago