You have been identified in the OCTIE pilot phaseAugust 11, 2011 at 10:28 am | Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment
Tags: Accelorators, Angel Investors, Incubators, Innovation, Network Analysis, Ontario, Research, Social Media, Startups, Technology, VC
Preliminary findings from the pilot phase of the OCTIE study are encouraging. Using publicly available information, we have identified more than 400 individuals who have participated in the building of about 50 Ontario based technology start-up companies since 2006.
If you have been mentioned in one of our @OCTIEstudy tweets with the tag #OCTIEpf, you have been identified during our pilot phase.
Please email us (octiestudy at gmail dot com) or message (DM) us your email address on twitter and we will follow up with you.
We would like to send you an advance copy of the preliminary findings report and give your organisation one last opportunity to join our expanding group of over 50 participating stakeholders representing the most active organisations supporting innovation in Ontario.
The OCTIE research team is releasing preliminary findings this week to win your support for the snowball survey phase of the study.
This study, that is designed to address our collective concerns about low open innovation and collaboration in Ontario, needs you to embrace open innovation and collaboration to deliver valuable insights to the community.
A report of the final results will be shared with the community along with recommendations that can be acted upon by individuals or companies and supporting organisations, and may help inform policy and program discussions at accelerator hubs, supporting networks and across governments.
Leave a Comment »
Ontario Cross-border Technology Innovation Ecosystem Study
Are you a Founder, Advisor, Investor or Service Provider?
The study will help you understand how your network can better be utilized and grown to result in start-up funding success.
If you are or have advised, founded, consulted, invested in or provided a service to atleast one Ontario based technology/media start-up over the last five years, please fill out and share our survey: http://bit.ly/pQENCd.
A copy of the final report will be sent to you.
- Canada’s VC Blueprint: Review in Global Context with Olav Sorenson, Yale School of Management
- Coral CEA and the Digital Media Zone build on an ecosystem to expand Ontario’s software capabilities
- PricewaterhouseCoopers participation confirmed
- GrandBanks Capital participation confirmed
- FreshBooks participation confirmed
- RT @AlexOverwijk: Interested in spiralling your math course -join me and @MrSoclassroom tonight teachontario.ca/events/1417 #teachontario #tvo… 5 days ago
- RT @markrmcqueen: .@Shopify is trading above C$95, less than two years after its US$17/share #IPO. #Ottawa 1 week ago
- RT @gfearnall: Great momentum for @WaveHQ as they continue to simplify accounting for small business #BDCfintech. Valued partner of @OnDec… 2 weeks ago
- RT @PoolPartners: Join us on May 30-31 at the Deep Technology Exchange, connecting #cdntech to Chinese growth capital https://t.co/s1QvhIkN… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cdlingHQ: @N_Clermont @stephanecardin twitter.com/GuidoKerkhof/s… 4 weeks ago