Gowlings participation confirmedOctober 4, 2011 at 5:15 pm | Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment
Tags: Accelorators, Angel Investors, Incubators, Innovation, Network Analysis, Ontario, Research, Social Media, Startups, Technology, VC
OCTIE welcomes the participation of Gowlings.
As one of Canada’s largest law firms, they know what it takes to create, enhance and protect real business value. With more than 750 business-savvy legal professionals active in key global industries, they provide their clients with pragmatic commercial advice.
They have been a trusted business partner to many of Canada’s largest organizations for over a century, and have built a solid reputation for delivering creative, effective and valuable solutions to complex business matters.
EXPECT INDUSTRY INSIGHT
Clients know they can rely on Gowlings’ professionals to hit the ground running. With a valuable combination of extensive industry insight, tested business acumen and hands-on regulatory experience, they get straight to the heart of your issues.
As a pre-eminent Canadian law firm, their professionals provide valuable counsel on everything from individual contracts to global public offerings. Their world-renowned intellectual property group provides representation on all matters relating to your intangible assets including the enforcement of patents, trade-marks, copyrights, industrial designs, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights. The strength of their advocacy professionals provides you with expertise in civil and commercial disputes, insurance, employment and labour relations and administrative and regulatory matters.
EXPECT EXCELLENT CLIENT SERVICE
They distinguish themselves in two specific areas:
- Strategic, service-driven, team-based approach to the delivery of client service and;
- Dedication to the success of their clients
Known as a pioneer in the development of innovative services, they’ll help you find creative solutions that drive business value.
Count on Gowlings for innovation, results and value.
Leave a Comment »
Ontario Cross-border Technology Innovation Ecosystem Study
Are you a Founder, Advisor, Investor or Service Provider?
The study will help you understand how your network can better be utilized and grown to result in start-up funding success.
If you are or have advised, founded, consulted, invested in or provided a service to atleast one Ontario based technology/media start-up over the last five years, please fill out and share our survey: http://bit.ly/pQENCd.
A copy of the final report will be sent to you.
- Canada’s VC Blueprint: Review in Global Context with Olav Sorenson, Yale School of Management
- Coral CEA and the Digital Media Zone build on an ecosystem to expand Ontario’s software capabilities
- PricewaterhouseCoopers participation confirmed
- GrandBanks Capital participation confirmed
- FreshBooks participation confirmed
- RT @AlexOverwijk: Interested in spiralling your math course -join me and @MrSoclassroom tonight teachontario.ca/events/1417 #teachontario #tvo… 5 days ago
- RT @markrmcqueen: .@Shopify is trading above C$95, less than two years after its US$17/share #IPO. #Ottawa 1 week ago
- RT @gfearnall: Great momentum for @WaveHQ as they continue to simplify accounting for small business #BDCfintech. Valued partner of @OnDec… 2 weeks ago
- RT @PoolPartners: Join us on May 30-31 at the Deep Technology Exchange, connecting #cdntech to Chinese growth capital https://t.co/s1QvhIkN… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cdlingHQ: @N_Clermont @stephanecardin twitter.com/GuidoKerkhof/s… 4 weeks ago