MediaMiser participation confirmedOctober 14, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment
Tags: Accelorators, Angel Investors, Incubators, Innovation, Network Analysis, Ontario, Research, Social Media, Startups, Technology, VC
OCTIE welcomes the participation of MediaMiser.
Incorporated in Ottawa in 2003, MediaMiser is a media monitoring and analysis company that provides the best-possible technology, content sources, and services to empower clients with media intelligence and the means to share it while delivering the highest possible return on investment. MediaMiser’s patented software and its customized professional services are used by clients across Canada, the U.S and Australia.
In addition to software solutions, MediaMiser’s team of communications professionals provides leading-edge consulting and analysis report writing services. If it relates to news and analysis, they’re there to help turn your news into knowledge.
MediaMiser is proud to support the following organizations and causes: The Ottawa Food Bank, United Way Ottawa, Kiva.org, Movember and Earth Day.
The senior management team includes:
Brett Serjeantson – Owner, Chief Executive Officer & Chief Technology Officer
Chris Morrison – Owner, President, and Vice-President of Client Services
Martin Lyster – Owner and Chief Operations Officer
Leave a Comment »
Ontario Cross-border Technology Innovation Ecosystem Study
Are you a Founder, Advisor, Investor or Service Provider?
The study will help you understand how your network can better be utilized and grown to result in start-up funding success.
If you are or have advised, founded, consulted, invested in or provided a service to atleast one Ontario based technology/media start-up over the last five years, please fill out and share our survey: http://bit.ly/pQENCd.
A copy of the final report will be sent to you.
- Canada’s VC Blueprint: Review in Global Context with Olav Sorenson, Yale School of Management
- Coral CEA and the Digital Media Zone build on an ecosystem to expand Ontario’s software capabilities
- PricewaterhouseCoopers participation confirmed
- GrandBanks Capital participation confirmed
- FreshBooks participation confirmed
- RT @AlexOverwijk: Interested in spiralling your math course -join me and @MrSoclassroom tonight teachontario.ca/events/1417 #teachontario #tvo… 5 days ago
- RT @markrmcqueen: .@Shopify is trading above C$95, less than two years after its US$17/share #IPO. #Ottawa 1 week ago
- RT @gfearnall: Great momentum for @WaveHQ as they continue to simplify accounting for small business #BDCfintech. Valued partner of @OnDec… 2 weeks ago
- RT @PoolPartners: Join us on May 30-31 at the Deep Technology Exchange, connecting #cdntech to Chinese growth capital https://t.co/s1QvhIkN… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cdlingHQ: @N_Clermont @stephanecardin twitter.com/GuidoKerkhof/s… 4 weeks ago