ventureLab participation confirmedOctober 14, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment
Tags: Accelorators, Angel Investors, Incubators, Innovation, Network Analysis, Ontario, Research, Social Media, Startups, Technology, VC
OCTIE welcomes the participation of ventureLab.
They can help bring your technology to market
ventureLAB is where talented ICT and Life Science entrepreneurs get help bringing their technology to market. They are the York Region partner in Ontario’s Network of Excellence [ONE], a collaborative network of organizations across Ontario, designed to help you commercialize your ideas.
ventureLAB is located in Markham Ontario, Canada’s high tech capital. Their ventureLAB advisor teams understand what it takes to drive world class enterprise.
They are passionate about driving innovation rapidly to market.
ventureLAB exists to help high technology entrepreneurs bring their technology to market quickly.
So whether you are a company or an idea, the ventureLAB team will work with you to understand your technology business and how to best help you.
Their ventureLAB teams are very experienced strategic advisors who will help roadmap your enterprise.
They offer a comprehensive range of business services for ICT and Life Science entrepreneurs at the Start up, Growth and Financing stages of development including:
- Mentoring advice
- Financing and funding strategy
- Practical business training and education
- Market research and insight
- Strategic connections to government funding and export programs
- Academic partnering and resource access
Their services are all at no cost to you. A combination of private and public funding allows ventureLAB—a non-profit organization—to offer these services.
At ventureLAB they like to hear from talented ICT and Life Science entrepreneurs.
Their vision? Getting great technology into the marketplace. Quickly.
Their Board of Directors include:
Jeremy Laurin – CEO
Peter Pekos – Chair
Janet M. Breed
Gailini J. Liew
John W. Livey
Leave a Comment »
Ontario Cross-border Technology Innovation Ecosystem Study
Are you a Founder, Advisor, Investor or Service Provider?
The study will help you understand how your network can better be utilized and grown to result in start-up funding success.
If you are or have advised, founded, consulted, invested in or provided a service to atleast one Ontario based technology/media start-up over the last five years, please fill out and share our survey: http://bit.ly/pQENCd.
A copy of the final report will be sent to you.
- Canada’s VC Blueprint: Review in Global Context with Olav Sorenson, Yale School of Management
- Coral CEA and the Digital Media Zone build on an ecosystem to expand Ontario’s software capabilities
- PricewaterhouseCoopers participation confirmed
- GrandBanks Capital participation confirmed
- FreshBooks participation confirmed
- RT @AlexOverwijk: Interested in spiralling your math course -join me and @MrSoclassroom tonight teachontario.ca/events/1417 #teachontario #tvo… 5 days ago
- RT @markrmcqueen: .@Shopify is trading above C$95, less than two years after its US$17/share #IPO. #Ottawa 1 week ago
- RT @gfearnall: Great momentum for @WaveHQ as they continue to simplify accounting for small business #BDCfintech. Valued partner of @OnDec… 2 weeks ago
- RT @PoolPartners: Join us on May 30-31 at the Deep Technology Exchange, connecting #cdntech to Chinese growth capital https://t.co/s1QvhIkN… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cdlingHQ: @N_Clermont @stephanecardin twitter.com/GuidoKerkhof/s… 4 weeks ago