Arkli participation confirmedNovember 8, 2011 at 12:45 pm | Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment
Tags: Accelorators, Angel Investors, Incubators, Innovation, Network Analysis, Ontario, Research, Social Media, Startups, Technology, VC
OCTIE welcomes the participation of Arkli.
Arkli Anywhere is a communications platform that enables social campaign management on any website. It supports popular social networks, provides amazing statistics and is fun to use.
Arkli Anywhere supports publishing to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and (soon) Google+. Detailed stats are provided for each post, including reach, clicks and total sales (from Google Analytics) for each campaign. It retrieves comments from all posts, and lets users reply immediately.
Arkli Social Campaign Manager™ helps get announcements noticed by letting companies share campaigns with select people ahead of time to increase the impact.
Using Arkli Social Campaign Manager, customers can schedule posts to various social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and WordPress powered blogs.
After the posts are scheduled, but before they go live, customers invite other people to engage in the campaign. The invited people can schedule blog posts, retweets, and Facebook “likes”. When the time comes, Arkli Social Campiagn Manager pushes the information live, at the right time and the right order.
Companies increase revenue by reselling Arkli as part of their own website. Their developer network provides details on how to install Arkli and customize it to match your website. Have your developers do it, or hire them to design and develop the integration for you. Companies save thousands of dollars every year by not having to integrate and keep up with each social network.
The Arkli team includes the CEO, Mike Potter, and their Board of Advisors:
Leave a Comment »
Ontario Cross-border Technology Innovation Ecosystem Study
Are you a Founder, Advisor, Investor or Service Provider?
The study will help you understand how your network can better be utilized and grown to result in start-up funding success.
If you are or have advised, founded, consulted, invested in or provided a service to atleast one Ontario based technology/media start-up over the last five years, please fill out and share our survey: http://bit.ly/pQENCd.
A copy of the final report will be sent to you.
- Canada’s VC Blueprint: Review in Global Context with Olav Sorenson, Yale School of Management
- Coral CEA and the Digital Media Zone build on an ecosystem to expand Ontario’s software capabilities
- PricewaterhouseCoopers participation confirmed
- GrandBanks Capital participation confirmed
- FreshBooks participation confirmed
- RT @AlexOverwijk: Interested in spiralling your math course -join me and @MrSoclassroom tonight teachontario.ca/events/1417 #teachontario #tvo… 5 days ago
- RT @markrmcqueen: .@Shopify is trading above C$95, less than two years after its US$17/share #IPO. #Ottawa 1 week ago
- RT @gfearnall: Great momentum for @WaveHQ as they continue to simplify accounting for small business #BDCfintech. Valued partner of @OnDec… 2 weeks ago
- RT @PoolPartners: Join us on May 30-31 at the Deep Technology Exchange, connecting #cdntech to Chinese growth capital https://t.co/s1QvhIkN… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cdlingHQ: @N_Clermont @stephanecardin twitter.com/GuidoKerkhof/s… 4 weeks ago