Northleaf Capital Partners participation confirmedNovember 8, 2011 at 4:30 pm | Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment
Tags: Accelorators, Angel Investors, Incubators, Innovation, Network Analysis, Ontario, Research, Social Media, Startups, Technology, VC
OCTIE welcomes the participation of Northleaf.
Northleaf Capital Partners Ltd. (“Northleaf”) is Canada’s largest independent global private markets fund manager and advisor. Northleaf’s predecessor, TD Capital Private Equity Investors, was the private equity fund, secondary and co-investment arm of TD Bank Financial Group, one of North America’s leading financial institutions. Northleaf’s clients include corporate and public pension plans, endowments, foundations, government agencies, financial institutions and family offices.
Northleaf is a global private markets investor with strong Canadian roots and a long history of superior investment returns. They are committed to building enduring relationships with their investors, fund managers, business partners and colleagues based on trust, openness, respect and the highest standards of integrity and professionalism.
Northleaf’s 50-person team, located in Toronto, Canada, London, UK, and Menlo Park, California, is focused exclusively on sourcing, selecting, evaluating, structuring, managing, monitoring and reporting on private markets investments. Northleaf currently manages five global private equity funds, an infrastructure investment advisory and co-investment program and a series of customized private markets investment mandates tailored to meet the specific needs of institutional investors.
The Northleaf team includes:
Rob MacLellan – Chairman
David Austin – Managing Director
Daniel Dupont – Managing Director
Michael Flood – Managing Director
Gavin Foo – Chief Financial Officer
Melissa McJannet – Managing Director
Jeff Pentland – Managing Director
Stuart Waugh – Managing Director & Managing Partner
Nadine Cannata – Vice President, Investor Operations
Ian Carew – Director
Kevin Chan – Manager, Investor Operations
Paul Espiritu – Manager, Investor Operations
Stephen Foote – Director
Ines Gleitz – Senior Associate
Katherine Gurney – General Counsel
Lauren Harris – Vice President, Investor Relations
Bruce Ing – Senior Associate
Aarti Iyer – Associate, Investor Relations & Business Development
Jessica Kennedy – Associate, Investor Relations & Business Development
Kamal Mahant – Vice President, Finance and Corporate Controller
Neil Marcovitz – Vice President, Tax
Lance Mu – Associate, Portfolio Management
Anthony Paniccia – Senior Associate, Portfolio Management
Phillippa Perkins – Vice President, Investor Relations
Virginia Perry – Vice President
Lorena Scott – Vice President, Investor Relations
Elaine Shiu – Vice President
Eiraj Sohail – Associate
Matthew Sparks – Associate
Jamie Storrow – Director
Leave a Comment »
Ontario Cross-border Technology Innovation Ecosystem Study
Are you a Founder, Advisor, Investor or Service Provider?
The study will help you understand how your network can better be utilized and grown to result in start-up funding success.
If you are or have advised, founded, consulted, invested in or provided a service to atleast one Ontario based technology/media start-up over the last five years, please fill out and share our survey: http://bit.ly/pQENCd.
A copy of the final report will be sent to you.
- Canada’s VC Blueprint: Review in Global Context with Olav Sorenson, Yale School of Management
- Coral CEA and the Digital Media Zone build on an ecosystem to expand Ontario’s software capabilities
- PricewaterhouseCoopers participation confirmed
- GrandBanks Capital participation confirmed
- FreshBooks participation confirmed
- RT @AlexOverwijk: Interested in spiralling your math course -join me and @MrSoclassroom tonight teachontario.ca/events/1417 #teachontario #tvo… 5 days ago
- RT @markrmcqueen: .@Shopify is trading above C$95, less than two years after its US$17/share #IPO. #Ottawa 1 week ago
- RT @gfearnall: Great momentum for @WaveHQ as they continue to simplify accounting for small business #BDCfintech. Valued partner of @OnDec… 2 weeks ago
- RT @PoolPartners: Join us on May 30-31 at the Deep Technology Exchange, connecting #cdntech to Chinese growth capital https://t.co/s1QvhIkN… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cdlingHQ: @N_Clermont @stephanecardin twitter.com/GuidoKerkhof/s… 4 weeks ago