Winston participation confirmedNovember 8, 2011 at 12:59 pm | Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment
Tags: Accelorators, Angel Investors, Incubators, Innovation, Network Analysis, Ontario, Research, Social Media, Startups, Technology, VC
OCTIE welcomes the participation of Winston.
The Winston mobile phone application completely transforms the archaic end-to-end taxi experience. By leveraging mobile technology and working with established, professional limousine service providers, we are able to connect users to car service in a way that makes sense today.
REQUEST A RIDE WITH ONE TOUCH: Using GPS data, one of our limos will be at your curb in minutes.
DON’T WAIT: Be productive while monitoring your ride’s accurate arrival time estimate and realtime location.
RIDE IN A LIMO, SPEND LIKE A TAXI: We connect passengers to limousines and professional drivers at a price that is affordable for both short and long trips.
HANDS-FREE PAYMENT: At the end of every trip, Winston automatically charges the passenger’s credit card for the fare and immediately sends them a detailed and accurate e-receipt to facilitate painless expense reporting.
The team includes:
Aidan Nulman – Co-Founder + CEO, VP Product
Krista Caldwell – Co-Founder, VP Business Development
Vincent Ng – Chief Technical Officer
Yilun Zhang – Co-Founder, VP Operations
The Board of Directors include:
Anthony Lacavera – Chairman and CEO, Globalive Communications
John Kelleher – CEO, RHB Group
Leave a Comment »
Ontario Cross-border Technology Innovation Ecosystem Study
Are you a Founder, Advisor, Investor or Service Provider?
The study will help you understand how your network can better be utilized and grown to result in start-up funding success.
If you are or have advised, founded, consulted, invested in or provided a service to atleast one Ontario based technology/media start-up over the last five years, please fill out and share our survey: http://bit.ly/pQENCd.
A copy of the final report will be sent to you.
- Canada’s VC Blueprint: Review in Global Context with Olav Sorenson, Yale School of Management
- Coral CEA and the Digital Media Zone build on an ecosystem to expand Ontario’s software capabilities
- PricewaterhouseCoopers participation confirmed
- GrandBanks Capital participation confirmed
- FreshBooks participation confirmed
- RT @AlexOverwijk: Interested in spiralling your math course -join me and @MrSoclassroom tonight teachontario.ca/events/1417 #teachontario #tvo… 5 days ago
- RT @markrmcqueen: .@Shopify is trading above C$95, less than two years after its US$17/share #IPO. #Ottawa 1 week ago
- RT @gfearnall: Great momentum for @WaveHQ as they continue to simplify accounting for small business #BDCfintech. Valued partner of @OnDec… 2 weeks ago
- RT @PoolPartners: Join us on May 30-31 at the Deep Technology Exchange, connecting #cdntech to Chinese growth capital https://t.co/s1QvhIkN… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cdlingHQ: @N_Clermont @stephanecardin twitter.com/GuidoKerkhof/s… 4 weeks ago