Firmex participation confirmedNovember 14, 2011 at 12:30 pm | Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment
Tags: Accelorators, Angel Investors, Incubators, Innovation, Network Analysis, Ontario, Research, Social Media, Startups, Technology, VC
OCTIE welcomes the participation of Firmex.
Intuitive, affordable, pervasive – thousands of companies worldwide choose Firmex Virtual Data Room (VDR) solutions to securely share their highly confidential documents. Their secure, online data rooms are so easy to setup and use, customers are able to immediately control, share, collaborate and track the use of confidential documents. Whether you are looking to acquire or sell a company, raise funds, undergo a financial audit, share intellectual property or manage compliance documents, Firmex allows you to securely share the right information with the right people, internal and external to the organization.
Smooth and efficient access to highly organized data is why companies worldwide trust Firmex to facilitate 5000 M&A transactions annually. Document sharing has never been more easy, secure or affordable. Firmex provides fixed pricing that ensures cost certainty for every project, regardless of users, projects, documents or pages. Their team of experts provides true 24/7 support. They help you set up your project and apply best practices from their years of experience with thousands of data rooms. Leaders in corporate and financial transactions, M&A, compliance, litigation, and procurement value Firmex’s ease of use and outstanding support to profitably accelerate their online document sharing and collaboration projects. Learn more at www.firmex.com.
The Firmex team includes:
Joel Lessem, CEO and Co-Founder
Robert Wilder, COO and Co-Founder
Randy Rosenberg, CTO and Co-Founder
Aaron Booth, VP of Sales
Elizabeth Caley, VP of Marketing & Product Management
Marcel Meyer, VP of Engineering
Carolyn McCaughey, Director Product Marketing
The Board of Directors include:
Jeffrey Parker, Director
Ian Kidson, Director
Leave a Comment »
Ontario Cross-border Technology Innovation Ecosystem Study
Are you a Founder, Advisor, Investor or Service Provider?
The study will help you understand how your network can better be utilized and grown to result in start-up funding success.
If you are or have advised, founded, consulted, invested in or provided a service to atleast one Ontario based technology/media start-up over the last five years, please fill out and share our survey: http://bit.ly/pQENCd.
A copy of the final report will be sent to you.
- Canada’s VC Blueprint: Review in Global Context with Olav Sorenson, Yale School of Management
- Coral CEA and the Digital Media Zone build on an ecosystem to expand Ontario’s software capabilities
- PricewaterhouseCoopers participation confirmed
- GrandBanks Capital participation confirmed
- FreshBooks participation confirmed
- RT @AlexOverwijk: Interested in spiralling your math course -join me and @MrSoclassroom tonight teachontario.ca/events/1417 #teachontario #tvo… 5 days ago
- RT @markrmcqueen: .@Shopify is trading above C$95, less than two years after its US$17/share #IPO. #Ottawa 1 week ago
- RT @gfearnall: Great momentum for @WaveHQ as they continue to simplify accounting for small business #BDCfintech. Valued partner of @OnDec… 2 weeks ago
- RT @PoolPartners: Join us on May 30-31 at the Deep Technology Exchange, connecting #cdntech to Chinese growth capital https://t.co/s1QvhIkN… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cdlingHQ: @N_Clermont @stephanecardin twitter.com/GuidoKerkhof/s… 4 weeks ago