Wave Accounting participation confirmedNovember 18, 2011 at 3:28 pm | Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment
Tags: Accelorators, Angel Investors, Incubators, Innovation, Network Analysis, Ontario, Research, Social Media, Startups, Technology, VC
OCTIE welcomes the participation of Wave Accounting.
Wave Accounting is a free online accounting application for small businesses. Their mission is to help business owners in their success by eliminating unnecessary admin tasks and simplifying the job of keeping track of your money. Wave lets you easily keep track of your business and personal finances, with a minimum of work. You’ll love that it’s easy. Your accountant will love that it’s complete and accurate. And best of all, Wave is free.
Wave, an international accounting tool, can be customized for virtually any region and any currency. The bank data import functionality, however, is focused on North America (as of late 2010), with nearly 10,000 financial institutions supported.
The Wave team includes:
Kirk Simpson, President & CEO
James Lochrie, CTO
Scott Zandbergen, VP of Product Marketing
Rob Maurin, Director of Product and Community
Stephen Dixon, VP of Sales & Business Development
Leave a Comment »
Ontario Cross-border Technology Innovation Ecosystem Study
Are you a Founder, Advisor, Investor or Service Provider?
The study will help you understand how your network can better be utilized and grown to result in start-up funding success.
If you are or have advised, founded, consulted, invested in or provided a service to atleast one Ontario based technology/media start-up over the last five years, please fill out and share our survey: http://bit.ly/pQENCd.
A copy of the final report will be sent to you.
- Canada’s VC Blueprint: Review in Global Context with Olav Sorenson, Yale School of Management
- Coral CEA and the Digital Media Zone build on an ecosystem to expand Ontario’s software capabilities
- PricewaterhouseCoopers participation confirmed
- GrandBanks Capital participation confirmed
- FreshBooks participation confirmed
- RT @AlexOverwijk: Interested in spiralling your math course -join me and @MrSoclassroom tonight teachontario.ca/events/1417 #teachontario #tvo… 5 days ago
- RT @markrmcqueen: .@Shopify is trading above C$95, less than two years after its US$17/share #IPO. #Ottawa 1 week ago
- RT @gfearnall: Great momentum for @WaveHQ as they continue to simplify accounting for small business #BDCfintech. Valued partner of @OnDec… 2 weeks ago
- RT @PoolPartners: Join us on May 30-31 at the Deep Technology Exchange, connecting #cdntech to Chinese growth capital https://t.co/s1QvhIkN… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cdlingHQ: @N_Clermont @stephanecardin twitter.com/GuidoKerkhof/s… 4 weeks ago