Mygazines participation confirmedNovember 25, 2011 at 1:10 pm | Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment
Tags: Accelorators, Angel Investors, Incubators, Innovation, Network Analysis, Ontario, Research, Social Media, Startups, Technology, VC
OCTIE welcomes the participation of Mygazines.
Mygazines is a digital publishing software-as-a-service provider. Mygazines empowers marketers, publishers, professionals, educators and corporations with the tools to produce, distribute and track their content on any web enabled device. Their clients have been converting traditional print versions of magazines, flyers, catalogs, brochures, corporate documents, textbooks, and newspapers into branded digital editions with Mygazines since 2008.
As the leader in the interactive marketing and digital publishing industries Mygazines has continually been first to market with the features which have “e-defined” how content is communicated. Their web based software as a service platform converts a PDF into an interactive Flipbook experience where embedding links, integrating with social media and adding videos is just the beginning. The sophisticated yet easy to use Mygazines backend allows the content owner to meet all distribution, security, monetizing, and tracking requirements for their content. Mygazines’ solutions help their customers save costs and make money through new revenue streams.
The management team includes:
Yoav Schwartz, Co-founder & CEO
Randy Frisch, COO & Partner
Leave a Comment »
Ontario Cross-border Technology Innovation Ecosystem Study
Are you a Founder, Advisor, Investor or Service Provider?
The study will help you understand how your network can better be utilized and grown to result in start-up funding success.
If you are or have advised, founded, consulted, invested in or provided a service to atleast one Ontario based technology/media start-up over the last five years, please fill out and share our survey: http://bit.ly/pQENCd.
A copy of the final report will be sent to you.
- Canada’s VC Blueprint: Review in Global Context with Olav Sorenson, Yale School of Management
- Coral CEA and the Digital Media Zone build on an ecosystem to expand Ontario’s software capabilities
- PricewaterhouseCoopers participation confirmed
- GrandBanks Capital participation confirmed
- FreshBooks participation confirmed
- RT @AlexOverwijk: Interested in spiralling your math course -join me and @MrSoclassroom tonight teachontario.ca/events/1417 #teachontario #tvo… 5 days ago
- RT @markrmcqueen: .@Shopify is trading above C$95, less than two years after its US$17/share #IPO. #Ottawa 1 week ago
- RT @gfearnall: Great momentum for @WaveHQ as they continue to simplify accounting for small business #BDCfintech. Valued partner of @OnDec… 2 weeks ago
- RT @PoolPartners: Join us on May 30-31 at the Deep Technology Exchange, connecting #cdntech to Chinese growth capital https://t.co/s1QvhIkN… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cdlingHQ: @N_Clermont @stephanecardin twitter.com/GuidoKerkhof/s… 4 weeks ago