Thoora participation confirmedNovember 27, 2011 at 8:36 pm | Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment
Tags: Accelorators, Angel Investors, Incubators, Innovation, Network Analysis, Ontario, Research, Social Media, Startups, Technology, VC
OCTIE welcomes the participation of Thoora.
Thoora is a unique online news delivery platform that solves the noise and fragmentation problem caused by an abundance of news-related sources online. Thoora believes the sheer amount of online news and social reaction makes it increasingly difficult for people to quickly get the news they want, when they want it.
They bring many new voices to the forefront by clustering stories from mainstream media with social media and by using their technology to recognize originality, quality, and relevance of posted content that is hidden deep within the blogosphere.
Thoora provides a unique perspective on what’s newsworthy driven by the level of social reaction – in a truly unbiased and uncurated manner.
The founders of Thoora are:
Leave a Comment »
Ontario Cross-border Technology Innovation Ecosystem Study
Are you a Founder, Advisor, Investor or Service Provider?
The study will help you understand how your network can better be utilized and grown to result in start-up funding success.
If you are or have advised, founded, consulted, invested in or provided a service to atleast one Ontario based technology/media start-up over the last five years, please fill out and share our survey: http://bit.ly/pQENCd.
A copy of the final report will be sent to you.
- Canada’s VC Blueprint: Review in Global Context with Olav Sorenson, Yale School of Management
- Coral CEA and the Digital Media Zone build on an ecosystem to expand Ontario’s software capabilities
- PricewaterhouseCoopers participation confirmed
- GrandBanks Capital participation confirmed
- FreshBooks participation confirmed
- RT @michaellitt: Very proud that @vidyard was featured in #Budget2017 twitter.com/vidyard/status… 17 hours ago
- RT @queensuResearch: The positive and negative of Big Data queensu.ca/gazette/storie… via @queensu 17 hours ago
- RT @cdlingHQ: A game to increase engagement in emergence. This is culture. @N_Clermont @stephanecardin #innovationagenda #deliverology http… 3 days ago
- Pls RT! twitter.com/MichaelCayley/… 1 week ago
- Memetics as warfare. twitter.com/redesign/statu… 2 weeks ago