Voices.com participation confirmedNovember 27, 2011 at 8:26 pm | Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment
Tags: Accelorators, Angel Investors, Incubators, Innovation, Network Analysis, Ontario, Research, Social Media, Startups, Technology, VC
OCTIE welcomes the participation of Voices.com.
Voices.com is the online marketplace where business people connect with voice actors and professional voice over talents.
Radio and television stations, advertising agencies, marketing professionals, casting directors and voice talent agencies rely on Voices.com to easily search for and hire narrators and professional voice over talents by using their innovative SurePay™ escrow payment service and award-winning web service. Voice talent looking for voice over work can register for free as a Guest or subscribe as a Premium member and are equipped with a comprehensive set of self-managed tools to effectively market themselves and conduct business online.
From independent contractors to small businesses and Fortune 500s, Voices.com serves over 107,220 people from around the world. Some clients that have worked at Voices.com include NBC, ESPN, PBS, The History Channel, The Discovery Channel, Reader’s Digest, Audible, Comcast, Bell Canada, Sony Picture, Microsoft, Cisco Systems, ING, Western Union, American Airlines, Ford, GM, Toyota, US Army, the US Government and thousands more.
The team includes:
David Ciccarelli, Chief Executive Officer and co-founder
Stephanie Ciccarelli, Chief Marketing Officer and co-founder
Ben Jackson, Director of Sales & Marketing
Ashley Hall, Social Media Manager
Whitney Stewart, Search Marketing Manager
Laurynda Pasma, Product Manager
Megan McVey, Web Developer
Kevin Ronson, Finance Manager
Jessica Campbell, Human Resources Manager
Lin Parkin, Customer Care Manager
Scott Lumley, Customer Care Manager
Leave a Comment »
Ontario Cross-border Technology Innovation Ecosystem Study
Are you a Founder, Advisor, Investor or Service Provider?
The study will help you understand how your network can better be utilized and grown to result in start-up funding success.
If you are or have advised, founded, consulted, invested in or provided a service to atleast one Ontario based technology/media start-up over the last five years, please fill out and share our survey: http://bit.ly/pQENCd.
A copy of the final report will be sent to you.
- Canada’s VC Blueprint: Review in Global Context with Olav Sorenson, Yale School of Management
- Coral CEA and the Digital Media Zone build on an ecosystem to expand Ontario’s software capabilities
- PricewaterhouseCoopers participation confirmed
- GrandBanks Capital participation confirmed
- FreshBooks participation confirmed
- RT @AlexOverwijk: Interested in spiralling your math course -join me and @MrSoclassroom tonight teachontario.ca/events/1417 #teachontario #tvo… 5 days ago
- RT @markrmcqueen: .@Shopify is trading above C$95, less than two years after its US$17/share #IPO. #Ottawa 1 week ago
- RT @gfearnall: Great momentum for @WaveHQ as they continue to simplify accounting for small business #BDCfintech. Valued partner of @OnDec… 2 weeks ago
- RT @PoolPartners: Join us on May 30-31 at the Deep Technology Exchange, connecting #cdntech to Chinese growth capital https://t.co/s1QvhIkN… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cdlingHQ: @N_Clermont @stephanecardin twitter.com/GuidoKerkhof/s… 4 weeks ago