FreshBooks participation confirmedDecember 5, 2011 at 4:07 pm | Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment
Tags: Accelorators, Angel Investors, Incubators, Innovation, Network Analysis, Ontario, Research, Social Media, Startups, Technology, VC
OCTIE welcomes the participation of FreshBooks.
FreshBooks is an online invoicing service that helps you keep your time and expense organized, send professional branded invoices, and even collect online payments by credit card, PayPal, or eCheck. That will save you time, impress your clients, and get you paid faster.
Their mission is to deliver fast and simple invoicing and time tracking services that help you manage your business. They call these Unaccounting™ services and they will:
- Save you time
- Be easy to use
- Make you look professional (think Fortune 500)
- Let you manage your books without an accountant
- Secure, encrypt, and back up your data
- Be available 24/7 from anywhere with any computer
The team includes:
Mike McDermont – CEO & Co-Founder
Joe Sawada – Co-Founder
Levi Cooperman – VP of Operations
Stuart MacDonald – Chief Marketing & Revenue Officer
Mitch Solway – VP of Marketing
Corey Reid – Chief Cat Herder
Michal Berman – COO
Their Advisors include:
Leave a Comment »
Ontario Cross-border Technology Innovation Ecosystem Study
Are you a Founder, Advisor, Investor or Service Provider?
The study will help you understand how your network can better be utilized and grown to result in start-up funding success.
If you are or have advised, founded, consulted, invested in or provided a service to atleast one Ontario based technology/media start-up over the last five years, please fill out and share our survey: http://bit.ly/pQENCd.
A copy of the final report will be sent to you.
- Canada’s VC Blueprint: Review in Global Context with Olav Sorenson, Yale School of Management
- Coral CEA and the Digital Media Zone build on an ecosystem to expand Ontario’s software capabilities
- PricewaterhouseCoopers participation confirmed
- GrandBanks Capital participation confirmed
- FreshBooks participation confirmed
- RT @AlexOverwijk: Interested in spiralling your math course -join me and @MrSoclassroom tonight teachontario.ca/events/1417 #teachontario #tvo… 3 days ago
- RT @markrmcqueen: .@Shopify is trading above C$95, less than two years after its US$17/share #IPO. #Ottawa 6 days ago
- RT @gfearnall: Great momentum for @WaveHQ as they continue to simplify accounting for small business #BDCfintech. Valued partner of @OnDec… 2 weeks ago
- RT @PoolPartners: Join us on May 30-31 at the Deep Technology Exchange, connecting #cdntech to Chinese growth capital https://t.co/s1QvhIkN… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cdlingHQ: @N_Clermont @stephanecardin twitter.com/GuidoKerkhof/s… 3 weeks ago