Martyn Bassett Associates participation confirmedDecember 5, 2011 at 1:13 am | Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment
Tags: Accelorators, Angel Investors, Incubators, Innovation, Network Analysis, Ontario, Research, Social Media, Startups, Technology, VC
OCTIE welcomes the participation of Martyn Bassett Associates Inc.
Martyn Bassett Associates Inc. build teams that drive revenue, connecting top-achieving sales and marketing executives with the emerging software leaders.
Since 1983 they have been the executive recruiters Toronto has relied on to deliver excellence and place high performing professionals in the software/high-tech industry. If you are looking for ‘A’ players you need an executive headhunting firm that builds top achieving teams. Their candidates are part of the niche group who are able to win clients, drive revenue and own markets. They help their clients build teams with experience, energy, talent & conviction.
You know what you want, they know where to find them. Inappropriate or bad hires are one of the most costly mistakes that companies make. You may accidentally stumble upon genius, but they will track it down with certainty! Their placements have helped set companies on the fast-track and have transformed early-stage ventures into multi-million dollar success stories.
Their approach to headhunting in Toronto is backed by their years of experience, market intelligence and their in-depth understanding of the ideal candidate; someone who understands your unique market value, because they have led a similar organization to success.
They really are different. They believe that your success is the secret to their own success. Perhaps their greatest offering is the long-term commitment they provide to their clients as a strategic partner in their organization’s successful evolution. Simply put – they deliver the real deal.
Martyn Bassett is the President and Founder.
Leave a Comment »
Ontario Cross-border Technology Innovation Ecosystem Study
Are you a Founder, Advisor, Investor or Service Provider?
The study will help you understand how your network can better be utilized and grown to result in start-up funding success.
If you are or have advised, founded, consulted, invested in or provided a service to atleast one Ontario based technology/media start-up over the last five years, please fill out and share our survey: http://bit.ly/pQENCd.
A copy of the final report will be sent to you.
- Canada’s VC Blueprint: Review in Global Context with Olav Sorenson, Yale School of Management
- Coral CEA and the Digital Media Zone build on an ecosystem to expand Ontario’s software capabilities
- PricewaterhouseCoopers participation confirmed
- GrandBanks Capital participation confirmed
- FreshBooks participation confirmed
- RT @fredwilson: Fred Wilson, Joanna Wilson, Amy Batchelor and Brad Field are matching all donations made to the NILC up to $20,000 https://… 2 days ago
- RT @chrishogg: "Diversity isn't a vanity metric. It's valuable for any business looking to scale globally." Great post @allenlau https://t.… 2 days ago
- RT @tobi: Shopify's 2016: shopify.com/2016 1 week ago
- RT @thecreativeindp: David Byrne on not being afraid to fail indp.co/2iLJchJ https://t.co/It7pbKRnJE 1 month ago
- RT @bholly: There are no words... a horrible tragedy made worse by timing. I knew Geoff from #YYZtech ow.ly/Zpct307sqKw & https://t.c… 2 months ago