StoreMarker participation confirmedDecember 5, 2011 at 1:00 am | Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment
Tags: Accelorators, Angel Investors, Incubators, Innovation, Network Analysis, Ontario, Research, Social Media, Startups, Technology, VC
OCTIE welcomes the participation of StoreMarker.
StoreMarker strengthens the relationship between people and business.
StoreMarker enables businesses to engage their customers like never before while allowing people to maintain control over their own information and control how they communicate with their favourite businesses. The end result is a strengthened relationship between people and business.
Mike Cunningham is the founder of StoreMarker.
Leave a Comment »
Ontario Cross-border Technology Innovation Ecosystem Study
Are you a Founder, Advisor, Investor or Service Provider?
The study will help you understand how your network can better be utilized and grown to result in start-up funding success.
If you are or have advised, founded, consulted, invested in or provided a service to atleast one Ontario based technology/media start-up over the last five years, please fill out and share our survey: http://bit.ly/pQENCd.
A copy of the final report will be sent to you.
- Canada’s VC Blueprint: Review in Global Context with Olav Sorenson, Yale School of Management
- Coral CEA and the Digital Media Zone build on an ecosystem to expand Ontario’s software capabilities
- PricewaterhouseCoopers participation confirmed
- GrandBanks Capital participation confirmed
- FreshBooks participation confirmed
- RT @michaellitt: Very proud that @vidyard was featured in #Budget2017 twitter.com/vidyard/status… 17 hours ago
- RT @queensuResearch: The positive and negative of Big Data queensu.ca/gazette/storie… via @queensu 17 hours ago
- RT @cdlingHQ: A game to increase engagement in emergence. This is culture. @N_Clermont @stephanecardin #innovationagenda #deliverology http… 3 days ago
- Pls RT! twitter.com/MichaelCayley/… 1 week ago
- Memetics as warfare. twitter.com/redesign/statu… 2 weeks ago